Lead Unity Developer
We are looking for an enthusiastic, autonomous Lead Unity Developer to join our friendly team and help shape the future of the company. If you feel this is something you would enjoy doing, we would love to hear from you.
You will work with a team that offer solutions in learning technology design and development including Virtual Reality (VR) Training, eLearning, Mobile Learning, Gameful eLearning Design, Apps, Augmented Reality (AR), Serious Games and blended solutions.
The main purpose of this role is to lead the Unity development within the organisation, and to
provide solutions for our customers using VR, AR and mobile apps for learning and training.
- Lead software development in Unity 3D, including VR simulations based on real life scenarios, serious game and applications.
- Unity 3D / game engines development - Setting up the scene, placing assets, modifying materials, creating prefabs, experimenting with visual effects etc.
- Lead a team of artists and developers to create successful, exciting and innovative solutions that meet project objectives and learning goals.
- Programming in C# in line with best practice guidelines.
- Spearhead R&D in the company
- Testing & revisions of software created, finding and fixing bugs.
- Server management: keeping updated and monitoring resource usage.
- Supporting external clients as well as internal users.
- Working with other team members with different disciplines to develop and enhance our platform.
- Organising the performance metric gathering for new apps.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills in English. both written and verbal.
- Ability to look at the 'big picture' and translate the business terms into technical terms.
- Translate technical solutions into language that non-technical colleagues will understand.
- Developing apps on iOS and Android
- Proven track record as a software developer with a minimum of 5 years' experience using Unity and C#
- Understanding of the real-time graphics GPU pipeline.
- Extensive experience of working in VR, AR and serious games.
- Experience of providing solutions for customers.
- Self-motivated and able to organise your workload in order to deliver projects on time and to a high standard.
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Flexible working
- Remote working
Experience: 4 to 9 years
Role:Game Developer / Programmer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
ICAV Tech is a high growth IT and professional services company providing AI, agile software development and digital marketing services to a growing international client base. We are recruiting the very best people to join us and help us grow.