Senior Web Developer (WordPress Specialist)
- Extensive experience in Web Development.
- Expertise in WordPress is a must.
- Good experience with backend including domain management, domain transfers, DNS configuration, and SSL certificate installation.
- Experience working with cPanel, Plesk, or other web hosting control panels to manage website hosting, email accounts, and databases.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience developing responsive websites and applications.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working web pages.
- Good experience in implementing and maintaining website security measures & familiarity with website backup and disaster recovery procedures, including off-site backups and data restoration.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with optimisation for SEO, Page Speed, Google Analytics, monitoring web traffic, etc.
- Monitor, Maintain and Update companies own & it's clients Websites & Project Websites by Implementing new features and functionality.
- Develop, test, debug, and deploy websites and applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment.
- Work with cPanel, Plesk, or other web hosting control panels to manage website hosting, email accounts, and databases.
- Domain name management, including domain transfers, DNS configuration, etc.
- Identifying and fixing bugs, troubleshooting, and resolving website issues.
- Implement and maintain website security measures such as firewalls, SSL certificates, and malware scanning tools to prevent hacking and other cyber attacks.
- Responsible for maintaining website backups and implementing disaster recovery procedures, including off-site backups and data restoration.
- Coordination with designers and programmers for the development of projects.
- Optimise for SEO, Page Speed, Google Analytics, monitoring web traffic, etc.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Keep up with the latest technology to maintain and update websites to meet modern web standards.
- Create pixel perfect Landing Pages and Websites based on our UI designs.
- When the team grows, as senior developer you may have to take additional responsibilities like, Prioritize software development projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members, Oversee junior web developers and evaluate their performance.
Role:UX, Design & Architecture - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaUX, Design & Architecture
Role CategoryOther Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
ICAV Tech https://icavtech.com/ is a high growth IT and professional services company providing AI, agile software development and digital marketing services to a growing international client base. We are recruiting the very best people to join us and help us grow.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Icav Tech
Address:FIRST FLOOR, SHOP NO. 52, NEW GRAIN MARKET, HOSHIARPUR, Punjab, India